- Fragrance For baby, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from child's face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or onto the hand and apply to the diaper area.
- Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or onto the hand and apply to the diaper area.
- JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with its soft texture provides soothing protection by absorbing excess wetness from the skin to keep you dry and to help your skin feel smooth and fresh
- Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only. Keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems.